“I Know What Time It Is” Merch
My question, “Do you know what time it is?” has become a catch-phrase in American politics. But the answer is just as important. I made this design for t-shirts and tank tops that captures the ticking clock at the end of the Republic.
late republic nonsense
Notes, arguments and other points from Late Republic Nonsense on Substack.
- Does the 2024 Presidential Election Even Matter? In Conversation with The Blaze's Daniel Horowitz.
- Thoughts about my fist visit to the Kingdom, one of the most fascinating—and optimistic—places in the world. And, for the Right in America, there's much to learn from the new Saudi national project.
- Forty-three albums from the late genius composer and saxophonist.
- Listen now | On Tuesday, GOP voters in Florida's 7th Congressional District have a chance to send a legit badass to Congress. They should take it.
- The appeal of the Bush-era martyr and cuckold complex in politics.
- My question, "Do You Know What Time It Is?" has become a catch-phrase in American politics. Get shirts, tank tops and other merch from the store now.
- Knowing what the end product of a journalist’s effort will look like can guide how to deal with him or her–and how to leverage that insight into a communications victory (or even a strategic draw).
- The living legend of Brazilian music turns 80 alongside Paul McCartney. Two career-spanning Spotify playlists included.
- Listen now | Catching up with the author of his forthcoming tenth book, "We'll Be Back: The Fall and Rise of America."
- Watch now (11 min) | Talking to Carl Benjamin about how conservatives are always looking for someone on the Left to validate them or their views—and how it needs to stop.
buy the book
QATAR’S SHADOW WAR:
The Islamist Emirate and Its Information Operations in the United States
This short book is about Qatar, a country from where Islamists of the Muslim Brotherhood are able to use tremendous oil and natural gas wealth to promote its dangerous ideology around the world. Using the sophisticated infrastucture of modern political…